EDS has been recognized for successfully completing over 2,000 FTTx projects in the Northeast region.
FTTx PATHWAY CONSTRUCTION
For over 25 years, EDS has completed the nationwide design and construction of over 2000 multidwelling units working on major fiber optic projects from leading communication providers. We are an industry leader recognized for our exceptional quick turnaround times with the ability to design-build, which greatly minimizes cost and increases installation efficiency.
EDS effectively handles and provides the same care and attention to detail to small and large projects alike.
FTTx Pathway Construction:
- Construction of Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) and Multi Tenant Dwellings (MTU) pathways for fiber optic and coaxial cable facilities
- Pre-construction review and estimation of FTTx installation
- Drafting and mapping of pre-construction drawings and As-Builts
- MDU/MTU construction upgrades and custom builts
- Expert installation of Telecom pathways in luxury properties
- FTTP fiber optic construction for Greenfield buildings